Hells Bells Guild Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hells Bells Guild @ Age Of Conan (our good old memories...)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mytho

Mytho

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-13

This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works Empty
PostSubject: This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works   This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Found this on EU forum:

If your running Windows vista 32 bit and have the out of memory error, try this.

1. Windows Vista 32-bit go to Start.
2. Go to "All programs"/ "accesories" ,open command prompt as administrator
3. just write this in cmd: BCDEDIT /Set IncreaseUserVa 3072
4. Press enter to execute command.
5. when you have confirmation (Instantly) close the window and restart Windows.
6. If you want to undo this, just go back to step 4 and write /deletevalue increaseuserva

I havnt had any grey map or crash after this.
Back to top Go down
Angelis
Recruitment Officer

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-06-15

This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works   This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:39 am

Thanks Mytho for posting this. I crash a lot and get that error so I will definitely be trying this one.
Back to top Go down
Guir
media magnat
Guir

Number of posts : 241
name : Guir
class : Paparazzi of Xotli
lvl : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works   This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:02 pm

I tried that a couple of weeks ago and havn't had any problems after that.
(However it was just before a patch so I actually don't know if the patch also fixed stuff)
Back to top Go down
Mytho

Mytho

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works   This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:24 pm

i still got crash after patch. but after i tried this, it never crashes again rabbit
Back to top Go down
Jouhki

Jouhki

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works   This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Now i only need Vista x86
Ooh wait what I'm going to do with the 6Gb of RAM that would be doing nothing then.. Razz

Guess I've to wait till FC finally fix it properly silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works   This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the way to stop AOC running in Vista 32 bit crash ! Definitely works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Bells Guild Official Forum :: Age Of Conan related stuff :: Game News-
Jump to: