Hells Bells Guild Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hells Bells Guild @ Age Of Conan (our good old memories...)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stage

stage

Number of posts : 718
name : Stage
class : Stage the Mage
lvl : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here Empty
PostSubject: Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here   Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Since 10.01.2008 acces to the forums will be given after admin approval.
So members will get their forum accounts after their trial period is over or when deicided to.
If u need and account, register on the forums and send a tell in game to Stage or Fogor, so ur account to be activated. I will also leave this thread open , so u can use ur guest acc to throw some lines if having problems or when is needed. Users that are no longer active or stoped playing will be banned from the forums.

Applications must be posted via guest accounts.

regards,
stage
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stagesnob
Molotova

PostSubject: Forum access?   Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Hey. I have registered my Molotova account around the same time as I applied here.

Any chance of getting approval ? The trial week is over, and I would really like to be able to join G2 raids if nothing else... if you still want to have me that is Smile

Feel free to delete this message.
Back to top Go down
be-astma

PostSubject: Re: Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here   Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 6:36 pm

where i must register to tell that i'm in for taday's raid?
Back to top Go down
stage

stage

Number of posts : 718
name : Stage
class : Stage the Mage
lvl : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here   Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm

send a tell to Stage when ingame
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stagesnob
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here   Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here Empty

Back to top Go down

Acces to the FORUMS! - Read here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Bells Guild Official Forum :: Petitioners' Area :: Recruitment-
Jump to: